Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 4, Thursday

Today was quite boring... we couldn't go set traps because we wouldn't have been able to make it back in time to meet this lady Dr. Wilson needed to talk to about trapping inside the park.

So we traveled to Jackson again to go to Kmart... exciting... then back to the cabin (ps I'm staying in a cabin, no ac/heat and it gets COLD but its live-able minus the bats, mosquitoes, and mice!)

We hung out around the cabin a bit and headed off to a bbq and seminar on glaciers in the national park... yawn!

The one cool thing that did happen today was that I saw my first MOOSE! It was pretty awesome and much faster and more agile than I expected!




Our Moose sighting, he came, he ate, he ran from a semi making a lot of noise!



1 comment:

  1. Dude! A. don't get eaten by a bear...play dead...I hear that works:) B. stay away from the bats...holy tetanus or something! C. you're awesome for braving it out there. I would have run home like Forrest Gump about 2 days ago.

    Crazy stuff but really cool to hear about.

    Nothing to report here other than I put in my notice at my job but am hopefully getting a new one with a much better company that pays better and will get to go into a broader range of surgeries...bariatrics, general, cardiac, ortho...pretty cool so cross your fingers! But I'll be working in LA/Hollywood so I'll have to move up the beach but that's cool as long as I'm close to it!

    Talk to you soon hopefully.

    Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete