Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 1, Monday

We arrived at the University of Wyoming's research center inside of Grand Teton National Park last night. The drive took us about 16 hours total including stopping for gas, food, and at construction blocks... ugh!

Wyoming is beautiful and basically empty! I couldnt believe the variety of mountains that I saw.


Some of the first sights in WY, I love the striations on the pic on the bottom

Some of the mountains and land was red, and really cool

This is one of the "Tetons" there are three or four I think... This jagged one is my favorite. Our cabin is right in front of these on a lake!



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the road! What camera did you end up taking? BTW where are you sleeping? Like are you camping or hotel or what yo? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey those pictures are soooo cool!

    You are totally roughing it in the wild...its awesome!

    So proud of my sister.

    ReplyDelete