Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2, Tuesday

Today we went into Moose and Jackson to visit with some of the head rangers which was extremely uneventful. We also got our groceries for the week and ate some fast food... YUM!

After lunch we headed out of the park to find some trapping sites for Chipmunks. We didnt see a single little chipmunk guy but a LOT of ground squirrels!

Pretty much another uneventful day!

P.S. as I'm sitting here I can hear the bats talking to each other in the next room, ugh! They FREAK me out!
This is a pic of a bunch of burnt up trees from some fires here while ago
While looking for chipmunks we came along a lot of these Richardson's Ground Squirrels and thought we'd try our luck at catching one! No dice

A picture of the mountains from in front of a lake



2 comments:

  1. Oh Audrey it's beautiful! How exciting! Even though it's uneventful it's an experience to be extremely grateful for! P.S. I want to see the wedding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll be there in three days. (te-he). And I want to see the wedding pictures too!!
    Hugs to you from all of us~

    ReplyDelete