Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday, August 4th

Today Dr. Wilson informed me that we will be leaving a WEEK EARLY!!!! I will be driving back August 13th!

You cannot even understand how happy I am about this. I do not recommend leaving home for 7 weeks to anyone EVER. Its a bad idea, period.

Anyway we caught 2 more young pikas today. They are so mellow, I got to touch one a couple of times and their fur is so soft, even their little feet are fuzzy!

Here is a video of a couple of baby pikas running around on the rocks. They are so agile.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you get to come home early! Maybe being gone wouldn't be so hard if you hadn't just got hitched lady!! I can't wait for you to come home! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello A...I just got back from Colorado (Frisco & Aspen)on Monday. I was in Crested Butte on Sat the 1st. We stopped to visit our friends daughter who owns "Big Als" bike shop (rentals too). We probably passed on the road. It was a beautiful drive from Aspen to CB. Lots of Aspen groves and wild flowers. If you get a chance yu should drive towards Gunnison and see the Black Canyon. It is awesome!

    Happy to hear you will be back in humid Nebr. soon! Love you!
    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete