Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting Ready to Go!!

Ok, I have updated the blog and am getting ready to head out to China!!

So much to do, so little time and so much confusion about rules/regulations when leaving the country. I hope Mary Ann has this thing down by now (third trip), because I sure don't know what is going on!

I do know that I am feeling very calm and ready to go. I am super excited- this will be an experience, I'm sure! I have been told there is a Starbucks and an Ice Cream Shop right outside of our hotel so I'm set!

I will try to keep the blog updated as often as I can, so check it often.

I leave Tuesday (Feb 23) to visit Jessie in California. Wednesday night I meet Mary Ann in LA around 9 or 10 and at Midnight we take off for China!

Thanks for keeping up with the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Audrey,
    You are awesome!! I love you for going on this trip with me!!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super jealous I wish I was going on vacation...two more months and I'm gone and may never come back :)

    Have fun girls!!!

    ReplyDelete